Through Natural Ingredients
When we created a range of juice drinks, we were set on ensuring all ingredients were natural and that there was a fair amount of good stuff in each drink. So, with carefully chosen ingredients that work well together we have a great tasting range that you can add to a healthy lifestyle.
Here’s what the experts say about the ingredients we’ve chosen:
- Pomegranate – an antioxidant with A, C and some B vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium and iron
- Beetroot – rich in calcium, iron, folic acid, manganese and potassium and vitamins A and C
- Wheatgrass – excellent source of vitamins A, C and E, antioxidants and iron, calcium and amino acids
- Pineapple – contains an enzyme bromelain which is recognised for its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects as well as an array of vitamins and minerals
- Ginger – contains anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols. Also thought to soothe the digestive system and reduce nausea symptoms
- Turmeric – the yellow pigment curcumin potentially helps to regulate inflammation. Another active ingredient is turmerone – studies suggest this can support cognitive performance
- Lime – this citrus fruit is full of antioxidants that protect against harmful free radicals. They are also a good source of potassium, vitamins A, B, C and D, calcium and magnesium
- Spinach – rich in iron and a good source of vitamin A, B2, C and K and folate, as well as other important minerals
- Orange – a good source of vitamin C, A and B and flavanones which can help protect us against cancer and heart disease, as well as having antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits
- Cocoa – one of the richest sources of polyphenols which are naturally occurring antioxidants and flavanols which are thought to lower blood pressure
- Barley grass – the juice contains beta carotene, B vitamins and minerals including phosphorus, iron, calcium and potassium. It is associated with cholesterol-lowering effects and protect cells against carcinogens.
Make Humphrey’s CBD Infused Juice Drinks a regular part of your balanced diet knowing that they are full of natural goodness.